9.13.2015

Days 250-256 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 250: I Finally tried the new Skinny Cow iced coffees!  I've been looking for these for the longest time ever and my local Target finally started carrying them! They taste pretty good but they're a lot smaller then I wish they would be.

Day 251: I posted a crochet pattern on how to make your own sweater coffee cozy inspired by the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. This is my favorite crochet project I've ever made and it's so cute!

Day 252: Lucy looking cute and cozy, as usual!

Day 253: I made a vegan tart and I like it! The tart shell is made out of pecans, dates and almond flour. I just mushed them all together, put the batter in a bowl and kept it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then I served with yogurts and fruits. I can make a more in dept blog post on this, if you guys like.

Day 254: Lucy bring a creepy stalker. I she would make a perfect creeper little girl in horror movies!

Day 265: I wanted to try the pumpkin scone from Starbucks but sadly they were out. Instead I got the pumpkin shaded iced sugar cookie. Tastes the same as the rest of the iced sugar cookies but just decorated like a pumpkin.

Day 256: In case you are wondering how many days are left for Christmas. This is what happens when I can't sleep on Saturday night.

Are you excited for Christmas?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for christmas, far too excited for food, films and decorating =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete