9.01.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ August Favorites

Happy first day of September! I can't believe we only have four months left until 2016! Life goes by so fast! Anyways, it's time again to chit chat about the latest beauty products I've been swooning over the past few couple of weeks.

NYX Merengue Butter Gloss
I decide to get another NYX lip products because I had a great first experience. This time around I bought a butter gloss. I choose the color merengue, a cool-toned cotton candy color with blue undertones that's non-sticky and provides a medium coverage. As all NYX lip products, it smells scrumptious!

Coola SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray
This product was meant to be in my August favorites. So, I'm dragging it onto this month's favorites post. I received this mist in my last Birchbox and instantly fell in love with it because it contains SPF 30, making it easier to apply sun protection throughout the day. I plan on buying the full-size bottle once I earn enough Birchbox points.

EOS Delicate Petals Body Lotion
When I saw this at the Target lotion aisle I had to get it, because it's lilac! The lotion itself dissolves into your skin instantly, moisturizes and visibly softens your skin. The scent smells wonderful, like flowers. The only downside is that the lotion doesn't come out that well. I have to constantly force the lotion out by swinging the bottle upside down.

Color Club Diggin the Dancing Queen Nail Polish
Don't have to talk about this product too much because I already made a whole post on it already But it's a gorgeous warm pastel purple shade that looks lovely on the fingernails.

NARS Lip Pencil
I received this NARS lip pencil in my Sephora birthday duo. The color of this pencil is similar to my natural lip color so applying this over my lips makes them look more polished.

Etude House #8 Play 101 Pencil
Whenever I make a mistake using a dark eyeliner or eye shadow I use this flesh colored eyeliner pencil by Etude House to correct any mishap. Since it's nude shade it blends in naturally into my skin making any visible smudge look completely unnoticeable. Sometimes I even use this in my waterline to make my eyes pop out more.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
My younger sister recommend me the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara because it's her favorite mascara. A lot of beauty magazines also rave about this mascara so I thought I would test it out and see what all the hype was about. I think it's a standard Maybelline mascara just encased in a new rose gold tube. It does however hold a curl really well, which is the main reason why I induced it in my favorites.

What are some of your current beauty favorites?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it almost every single day for the past month and half! It's my new obsession! <3

      Delete