8.10.2015

The Face Shop Natural Sun Sebum Control Moisture Sun ♥ Beauty Review

We all know how damaging the sun can be nowadays, especially during summer. That's why we must wear a sunscreen along with our moisturizer to really help prevent UVA and UVB rays, read more about sun care here. Today I will be reviewing a sun cream that I've been using all summer long, The Face Shop Natural Sun Sebum Control Moisture Sun.

Product description:
"Keeps moisture and controls sebum for refreshing skin. Cares for pores with smooth last touch. Sun protection + skin texture care. Light and refreshing texture for powdery touch!

Pros
- Non-greasy
- No white cast
- Leaves matte finish
- Cute packaging
- SPF 40
- Absorbs easily
- Moisturizing
- Makes a great makeup base

Cons
- None

My experience:
This cream dissolves into your skin within seconds! It also doesn't leave a white cast or obnoxious sunscreen scent, which disgusts me. The formula is non-greasy, moisturizing and leaves a matte finish. On days when I wouldn't wear primer I found that this sun cream was enough for my makeup to stay intact throughout the day.

Would I recommend this product?
Yes!

You can purchase the The Face Shop Natural Sun Sebum Control Moisture Sun here

What's your favorite sunscreen?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Everything you buy look so cute love the packaging
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for anything in adorable packaging! :D

      Delete