8.20.2015

Products I've Used Up ♥ Empties

I am a massive box and empty container hoarder. I honestly don't know why, I just am. So, I thought I would be useful and take pictures of some of the empty containers that I've been collecting the past couple of months (maybe even years).

I go through mists like wildfire! I constantly Spritz my face to freshen up my makeup or whenever I need a pick-me-up! The Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist that helps control oil from forming while providing refreshing hydration. Not gonna lie I mainly bought this because of the packaging but I think the mist worked well and will probably repurchase.

Back when I got my acrylics off my nails were completely damage so I bought the Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now Cream. I massaged this in my nails for 3-5 minutes and then wash it off and follow with my nail care routine. This cuticle cream really helped moisturize and nourish my nails and get them back to it's natural state.

This is the second Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss that I've used up. At night I would apply to any rough dried areas on my lips and would wake up to soft moisturized lips!

This is my second (maybe third?) Got2B Beach Trippin Waving Spray. I use beach wave spray everyday to set my curly waves so I go through these sprays like crazy! I love the effect this spray leaves my hair but it doesn't have a tropical scent like most sea salt sprays do, which I love because it reminds me of summer!

I finished the Etude House My Castle Hand Cream probably 2-3 weeks in when I bought it but I decided to keep the empty packaging because it's so adorable! The cream is very rich and hydrating. I love it and plan on collecting the rest of the My Castle hand creams because of the pretty packaging!

I wanted the Innisfree Apple Juicy Emulsion Lip + Eye Remover for a long time but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It has a heavy green apple scent but within a few minutes the scent disappears along with most of your makeup. Not the best makeup remover cream but it does eliminate most of your face makeup and eye shadows really well, not waterproof makeup though. Also, the pump doesn't properly dispense the product out that well, I had to pump 3-5 times just for enough cream to come!

What products have you used up recently?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment