8.30.2015

Days 236-242 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 236: My Planner Junkie Haul is up! Check out my shop experience and what stickers I ordered from The Planner Junkie here.

Day 237: I made an updated loving lavender post. I'm still loving this beautiful color 5 months later!

Day 238: Every time I leave for work I have to lock Lucy in her cage (if nobody else is home). It breaks my heart! Look at those eyes! *cries*

Day 239: Nothing tastes better then a iced soy caramel macchiato on a late summer evening. One of my favorite drinks to get from Starbucks! Excuse the naked nail!

Day 240: Happy national dog puppy day to my beautiful bagel, Lucy!

Day 241: Sprinkled Donut Crunch! Why are all these cereal companies making such amazing cereals nowadays?!?!

Day 242: I tried the new Strawberry Shortcake frappuccino from Starbucks (patiently waiting for the pumpkin spice latte). It tastes like a strawberry smoothie with some cookie butter blended in.

Do you have any fun events planned in August?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Cute post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are so cute! Lucy is next-level adorable - I know how you feel about caging her when you leave the house, though. My dog gives me the saddest look, I try not to look at her T_T
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy actually love her cage! She knows I give her a treat every time she gets in (hence why she looks as if she's happy) but once I locked the cage she gives me the saddest/cutest puppy eyes ever! Btw, thanks for checking out my blog! <3

      Delete