8.16.2015

Days 222-228 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 222: My sister and I were at Micheal's and found these funny frosting stickers. Adorable! I didn't get them but now I want to go back and buy them. hehe!

Day 223: Cute stationary supplies! I love that birthday cake post it so much!

Day 224: These are my favorite cookies, EVER!

Day 225: I shared my favorite beauty products that I've ever received in Birchbox. You can check out that post here.

Day 226: I was searching for some face masks stickers on Etsy and found these cuties. The shop is called Frank Hearts You and they sell the cutest stickers ever! Definitely check them out if you are a sicker addict, like myself.

Day 227: My new favorite gum! I bought it a few weeks ago to try it and it's one of my favorite gums I've ever tasted! It literally tastes like birthday cake! You guys must try it, you can find it at Target.

Day 228: I've been in a renovation mood and want to changed up my room.Yesterday I bought a new comforter and storage cube for my room. I'm still not done but here is a sneak peak. If you know of a place that sells affordable home decor let me know.

How was your week and weekend?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So many cute things, i thought the frosting stickers were happy poos haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete