8.13.2015

Birchbox Favorites♥ Worth It Or Not?

I've been subscribed to Birchbox for years, since 2011! Throughout the years I've personally bought a lot of products and found so many favorite products thanks to Birchbox. Birchbox gets a lot of negative responses from many people for some reason but honestly I love this company! They are more then just a monthly box subscription. I did unsubscribe a few years back but after missing two boxes I subscribe again right away! I have found so many unbelievable beauty products that I wouldn't have found on my own. Today, I am sharing my absolute favorite beauty items that I discovered, thanks to Birchbox!

Starting with skincare, first is the Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream. This cleanser changed me life! It brightens and makes my face look really clean. I made a review on this cleanser a long time ago (since then I've deleted it) but I will be making a new review for you new readers.

Next is the Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster, I didn't think I wouldn't like this product at first because it's suppose to be for people with dry skin, which don't have (I have normal/combination skin). But after trying the sample I received in my box I fell in love with this oil! I mix it in with my moisturizer at night, my skin looks radiant the next morning!

I bought the Shea Terra Organics Argan + Green Coffee Around-Eye Serum on a whim. As I grow older, I've been buying more anti-wrinkle and eye products. I decided to add this eye serum into my routine and have seen tremendous results! If you would like to see a review on this let me know.

I'm still using the sample size of the COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray but I can see myself purchasing the full-size in the next couple of weeks. You are suppose to reapply your sunscreen every few hours but sometimes you don't feel like layering on more sunscreen throughout the day. This setting spray by COOLA is life changing! You can spritz this across your face instead of sunscreen because it contains SPF 30 so you can reapply as much as possible without getting your hands sticky!

When I received a sample size of the Benefit PosieBalm in my Birchbox I knew I was going to end up buying the full-size. It's buttery smooth, incredibly moisturizing and leaves behind a gorgeous rosey color on your lips.

I've gotten so many samples from Amika in the past. Their products are all wrapped nicely in cutely colored packaging. I'm a huge fan of the Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo, which I've tried many times. I'm actually surprised that I don't own a full-size copy. I just received the Amika Un. Done Texture Spray in my last Birchbox and it's amazing, it's incredibly voluminous! My younger sister is even a fan! She rushes into my room just to spray this into her hair before she goes off to school.

I've bought many nail polishes from Birchbox but these two colors are my absolute favorite. This Zoya polish named Kate came in a trio with three other nail polishes, which they don't sell anymore (I don't think Birchbox even sells Zoya polishes anymore either). I love this polish because it has a gel-like finish (like jello), it makes application process fun to watch.

Birchbox introduced me to tons of lovely Color Club nail polishes. This color is by far my favorite, it's called Blue-Ming and it's the best bright Tiffany blue that I've ever seen! Sadly, I don't think Birchbox sells this nail polish on their website anymore.

Are you subscribed to Birchbox?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oooo Love the nail polish colours =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I adore Blue-ming so much! :D

      Delete
  2. I was subscribed to a few boxes but birchbox was my favourite. Cute blog following
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, Birchbox is my favorite because they send me products that work perfectly for my skin and hair type. Thanks for following me! I will check out your blog too!

      Delete