8.18.2015

August Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

It's time again to share what I received in my August Birchbox. When I saw the sample choice video for August I was pretty excited. But since I was waited last minute to claim my sample choice I ended up getting whatever was left, the Air Repair moisturizer. However, I did get the R+CO dry shampoo, which is what I was going to pick in the first place. This box wasn't my favorite but it did contain products that I will most likely be using.

Box overview

List of products

R + Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo Full-size, $17-$29
Style-refreshing spray that saps excess oil, gives hair volume and body, and adds tousled texture.

Curly Hair Solutions Silk Leave-In Conditioner Full-size, $18
This detangling treatment smooths strands to leave curls soft and frizz-free, even in humidity.

LAQA + Co. Charm School Kit Set of 3, $20
This creamy crayon delivers a rich, easy-to-apply color for both lips and cheeks.

Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer Full-size, $20
Packed with antioxidants and humectants, this rich cream hydrates and revitalizes dry or dull skin.

Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 37 Full-size, $45
This treatment reduces dark circles, depuffs undereye bags, blocks UV rays, and minimizes lines.

What did you get in your August Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment