8.27.2015

Another Stationary Haul ♥ Target + Target Dollar Spot

It's time again for another Target stationary haul! I bought all these items on separate trips so I thought I would combine everything into one and make a post.  I know some of you must be tired of these posts by now but I still have more to come!

I needed some paper clips and found this pastel kit at the stationary section of Target. It comes with wooden thumbtacks, pastel paper clips and these beautiful patterned paper clasps in various sizes. I love the whole theme color scheme of this kit.

I finally found some page flags at my local Target Dollar Spot! However, it's the only color they currently carry. I hope my Target gets more soon! I also bought this "To Do" refrigerator magnet note pad, it's the same font as the mini to do notepad I got from Target a few weeks ago.

I've seen this decorative paper pad at Target dozen of times but I finally decided to cave in and buy it. It has so many fun patterned paper. I started using some of this paper in my planner for this week's spread.

I got these Yoobi glue sticks mainly because they were on sale for $1. I've been using my double side tape as my main adhesive but I thought I experiment and start using glue to see how it works in my agenda.

Where do you shop for stationary supplies?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the pastel clasps =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. My favorites are the floral and wooden ones! <3

      Delete