7.30.2015

What's in My Bag ♥ Summer Edition

I've always wanted to post a what's in my bag/purse post but for whatever reason I haven't posted one, until now! I often switch in-and-out my bag and the contents in my bag so I think I might post a bag update every season just to share what bag essentials I'm carrying at that moment. With that said, let's take a look at what's in my summer bag!

Heart shaped sunglasses from Forever 21. A mechanical pencil and my blogging notebook, where I jot down all of my blog ideas. Birthday cake gourmet gum, I found this gum at Target and it's insanely delicious! Hello Breathe spray, I never use this but it might come in handy one day! *wink* Coola SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray, whenever I need to refresh my makeup I spritz this spray over my face. Ear-buds and my iPhone 6 in a cute Baymax case.

Makeup time! Softlips Lip Balm. Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer. Oil-absorbing Sheets, for my oily needs. Tony Moly Hello Bunny Perfume Bar, smells like flowers! I switch out my lip products everyday but these three always seem to find a way back in my purse, Benefit Posie Balm, Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly and Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm. My trusty Lalavesi Akma Cushion. And finally, Tocca Green Tea and Lemon Hand Cream, for pampering my hands on-the-go!

What do you keep in your bag?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment