7.31.2015

Summer Haul ♥ Mexico Vacation

It's finally the last day of July! That means its the last day of blogging everyday in July, I'm sad that it's over but yet at the same time I'm excited for a break! To conclude my blogging in July I will be sharing what I bought while in Mexico (this is also my last vacation post). I didn't buy too much in Mexico because a lot of things are more expensive in Mexico and I never usually buy too much while I'm on vacation as well. However, I did pick up a few things so I thought I would share what I got because I bought some really cute things.

I saw these adorable bear key chains at HM. They probably sell these at the american HM's but I went ahead and bought them because they looked saw cute! I clip these on my purses for a cute touch.

This is a Hello Kitty panty liner dispenser with actual Hello Kitty panty liners inside! This is my favorite purchase that I bought in Mexico!

Lastly, I picked up some nail polishes. I didn't bring any nail polishes with me so I had to go out and buy some when my nails started clipping. I found a Sally's Beauty store so I went in and came out with these two beauties. China Glaze's Too Yacht To Handle and Color Club Diggin The Dancing Queen.

Did you enjoy all the blog posts this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment