7.08.2015

Prevaction Drugstore Haul ♥ Beauty Haul

We all go shopping before we go on vacation so I thought I would share what beauty essentials I bought before coming to Mexico. I've posted similar posts before and really enjoy putting them together for you guys. Since they always put me in that summer/vacation mood!

I was running low on both my Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream Cleanser and Shea Moisture Anti-Aging Moisturizer so I went ahead and bought back ups. I swear by these skincare products and highly recommend both!

Now I normally don't use makeup/cleansing wipes but when I'm on vacation I tend to head out and explore and I sometimes don't feel like cleansing my face when I get back so these come in handy. I bought the La Fresh Travel Lite Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes and Yes To Coconut Cleansing Wipes, I've never tried either so hopefully they get the job done.

For my waterproof makeup I bought the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water, I heard this stuff is amazing so I went ahead and picked it up while I was shopping. I also needed a new antiperspirant so I decided to try something new, I got the Secret Clinical Strength Completely Clean Clear Gel. I've tried a few of the Secret Clinical Strength deodorants and they're the only ones that can combat through my sweat.

As for makeup, I bought the new Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara, it's created by the same people who made the popular Lashblast mascaras, hopefully it's a winner! I saw that Maybelline came out with some new Moisturizing Lip Gloss Baby Lips! There are a variety of shades to choose from but I decided to get those cute pink colors.

What are some of your traveling essentials?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment