7.21.2015

Kawaii Japanese Coordinates ♥ Summer Outfits

As you guys know I love Japanese fashion! Whenever I need inspirational for any outfits (or anything, really) I flip through a Japanese fashion magazine (favorites are Zipper and Popteen) or look online at Tokyo Fashion. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite outfits that I found on Tokyo Fashion that would make really cute summer outfits.

Cardigans, knew-highs and platforms. I love the color schemes of both outfits!

I adore this white summery outfit accompanied by a gorgeous flower crown.

This is fun tomboy sporty look with a but of girly flare. Aymmy in the Batty Girls is one of my favorite Japanese brand!

Wearing intimates or pajamas as everyday clothing is one of my favorite types of clothing to wear. There lightweight, loose and extremely comfy! These coordinates seem really comfortable yet stylish.

Plaid skirts and cupcakes are my weakness! I absolutely love the shirts and skirts these girls are wearing!

Denim and platforms! Denim is a huge summer trend at the moment. That oversize jacket paired with bright blue denim shorts and platform booties make an adorable outfit!

What are you wearing this summer?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment