7.28.2015

July Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

I was really looking forward to receiving my Birchbox this month because I was going on vacation and Birchbox always gives the best travel-size items. However, my Birchbox wasn't delivered until after I left so I didn't get to try any of this month's products until I came home. Which is a shame because these samples would've been perfect to use in Mexico, you will see why...

This month's theme is go bold! It's the season of taking chances!

Box overview

Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist Full-size, $22
Made with nourishing plant oils, this leave-in spritz detangles strands and prevents breakage.

Amika un.Done Texture Spray Full-size, $24
Styling spray that gives hair effortless, tousled volume, loads of shine, and a dreamy scent.

What is in this month's pillow pocket?

COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray Full-size, $36
Weightless, matte-finish mist that sets your look, hydrates skin, and blocks UV rays.

theBalm Cosmetics Balm Desert Full-size, $21
A blush and bronzer in one, this velvety powder gives a long-wearing, fresh-from-the-beach glow.

Stila Look At Me Liquid Lipstick Trio Set of 3, $20
This creamy formula glides on like a gloss yet lasts (and lasts and lasts) like a stain.

Overall, I was pretty satisfied with my July Birchbox. Like I said, It would've been handy to have had these beauty products in Mexico. I could have seen myself using 4 out of five of the samples, excluding the bronzer (I'm not a fan of bronzers). I certainly would've used the texture spray, liquid lipstick, Macadamia mist and setting spray!

What did you get in your July Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment