7.20.2015

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist ♥ Beauty Review

I have a cool and refreshing Korean beauty review on the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist. Innisfree released the Jeju Sparkling Mineral line earlier this year and I had my eyes on the whole collection thanks to the fresh teal blue design. I decide to purchase the mist because I need a new facial mist for summertime. I've been using this spray everyday in Mexico and here are my thoughts on it...

Product description:
"Jeju Sparkling Mineral Water delivers plentiful mineral and makes skin moist and clear just like finish spa. After washing face, apply proper amount on cotton pad and wipe off or apply with hands."

Pros:
- Refreshing
- Cooling
- lightweight 
- Brightening
- Made from natural ingredients
- Alluring scent (it smells like Froot Loops to me)
- Nice packaging
- Convenient for traveling
- Affordable

Cons:
- None

My experience:
I've been using this mist since the beginning of July and it's amazing! It's great during summer because it gives you a cool refreshing sensation. It awakens your face and brightens it as well. I like spraying this on a cushion puff before applying the foundation for a rejuvenating effect. No complains here!

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! It's small enough to fit in your purse and a fantastic pick-me-up, perfect for does hot summer days!

You can buy the Innisfree Heju Sparkling Mineral Mist here

Do you use a facial mist?

post signature

1 comment: