7.19.2015

Days 194-200 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 194: Bunnies, cupcakes, bears and unicorns! Yup, that pretty much sums me up.

Day 195: On Tuesday it was my 22nd birthday. I hung out with my cousin and younger sister and then returned to my grandma's house to eat birthday cake.

Day 196: I found this really cute crochet shop at one of the shopping centers we visited.

Day 197: More cakes! Sorry if most of my photos are food!

Day 198: I saw this painting when we were shopping and love it so much. What do you guys think this painting means?

Day 199: My grandmother found my old baby blanket and gave it to me to sleep with at night. So many memories with this blanket.

Day 200: My dad bought my sister and I these Mini Mamuts. They're cookies covered with chocolate with marshmallow in the center.

What did you do this week/weekend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment