7.15.2015

4 Korean Eyeliners ♥ Beauty Review

I've never really had a favorite black eyeliner before so I made it my mission this year to find the perfect eyeliner. One that doesn't smudge, is the blackest black, glides on smoothly and is affordable. The past couple of months I've been using four different Korean eyeliners by Tony Moly, Etude House and Bbia. Today I will be review these eyeliners and giving my honest opinion on each one of them.


Pros:
- Glides on smoothly (like butter)
- Convenient packaging
- Affordable
- Comes with a brush (not the best but convenient)
- Doesn't smudge
- Doesn't flake

Cons:
- Not really waterproof
- Fades throughout the day

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! My favorite of the four!


Pros:
- Really black
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Slides on smoothly
- Comes with sharpener (Which I do not know how to use)
- Doesn't smudge
- Does not flake
- Affordable

Cons:
- Not waterproof

Would I recommend this product?
Yes, I plan on getting more of these in different colors!

Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner

Pros:
- Affordable cheap

Cons:
- Runs out quickly
- Smudges
- Not waterproof
- Not too black
- Only comes in two colors
- Product can't come out properly

Would I recommend this product?
No. When I first got this eyeliner I really liked it but the more and more I used it the more I started to dislike it.

Etude House Play 101 Pencil

Pros:
- Comes in tons colors
- Comes in many different textures (creamy, matte, glossy, shimmering and glitter)
- Has a sharpener
- Affordable
- Cute packaging

Cons:
- Smudges
- Comes off easily
- Not waterproof or sweatproof

Would I recommend this product?
I would not recommend the black eyeliner. But I will make a full review on these pencils in the different colors and textures I own soon.

What's your favorite go-to eyeliner?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment