7.16.2015

3 Summer Reads ♥ Summer Edition

Before I came on my trip to Mexico I bought a few magazines and a book to entertain me on our long trip. I'm not a huge book worm so I thought one book would be the perfect to read in 2 weeks, I obviously won't be locked up in the room reading everyday. So, here is what I will be reading this summer!

I've seen #Girlboss everywhere (literally every blogger owns this book)! I decided to pick it up to see what all the hype was about. It's on how Sophia Amoruso became the CEO of the popular brand Nasty Gal. I've read a few pages so far and its pretty informative.

The other two reading material are magazines. I adore magazines because they are full of inspiration, from everyday outfit to blog posts ideas. On my trip I brought Nylon Korea's June 2015 issue with Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk on the cover (thanks Jenny). I also brought the spring 2015 issue of Zipper with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu on the cover, I took a few scans of the magazine here.

What do you like to read on long trips?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment