6.01.2015

May Happy Mail ♥ Monthly Subscription

Happy first day of June! Normally I would start off the month with my series of monthly favorites posts. However, I completely forgot to post what I received in my May Happy Mail last month so I'm starting off this month with this post. Tomorrow I will kickoff my monthly favorites posts, so look forward to those posts.

Here are six of the seven cards along with their corresponding envelopes. My favorite's are the buttons and thread card, the eye love you card, the succulents card and of course that pretzel card!

On the left is the seventh card. I think it's suppose to be a dance step card? The postcard is on the right and says "what's up?".

This month's stickers are simply precious! Those emoji stickers are the cutest things ever! Imagine sealing your cards with one of those? It would light up a smile on anybody's face.

For May's Happy Mail they sent not one, but two prints! The prints are a lot smaller then past Happy Mail prints so that's probably why they included two. I think the wi-fi password print is really adorable! I actually think I will insert my actual wifi password in the blank! The Get To Work print is really nice too. It would look cute in an office or around your desk area. They both include copper foil, which adds a fun texture to the prints

What's you favorite piece from May's Happy Mail?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment