6.24.2015

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Waterproof Mascara ♥ Beauty Review

I've never been a fan of waterproof mascaras because 1. they're so hard to take off and 2. most waterproof mascaras just lengthening lashes and 3. they constantly smudge and flake! With that said, I have found my absolute favorite waterproof mascara. It's the new L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Waterproof Mascara! I wasn't a big fan of the original Miss Manga mascara (it didn't do anything special) so I didn't have high exceptions for this mascara but I went ahead and bought it because I was curious of what the "rock effect" would look like on my lashes and boy did I love it!

Product description:
"Amplify eyes with voluminous miss manga rock, featuring a 360 degree spiked brush and mega-texturizing formula for a daring spiky finish from top to bottom. The result is super-changed lashes styled with rock attitude."

Pros:
- Nice formula
- Doesn't flake
- Doesn't smudge
- Lengthening
- Separates lashes
- Flares out lashes

Cons:
- Hard to remove (I can't seem to find a good waterproof remover)
- Not that voluminous
- Lashes droops after a few hours

My experience:
The formula of this mascara is really good. The brush has a slight cone look with little caterpillar bristles. This gives my lashes a flared out spiky lash look. It stays on pretty much all day without smudging or flaking. I only noticed a tad bit of flaking only once, but nothing very noticeable.

My only major problem with this mascara is that it's so hard to take off! Which is why I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara in the first place. But then again it's suppose to be a waterproof mascara so it does it's job. If any of you know of a waterproof makeup remover please let me know!

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! This is my favorite waterproof mascara I have ever tried! I'm planning to use the normal formula next!

You can buy the L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Waterproof Mascara here

What's your favorite waterproof mascara?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was in love with their original Miss Manga mascara, so I was excited to try this one. I agree with pretty much everything you said! It definitely separates and lengthens your eyelashes, but it pulls them down so the curl disappears right after I apply :( I had to stop using because the flakes were falling into my contact lenses and getting really blurry after a couple of hours.

    Btw, just started following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog and following it! I really appreciate it!

      Delete