6.17.2015

Korean Beauty Haul ♥ Etude House

Over the past few weeks I've been buying Korean makeup like crazy (expect a lot of hauls/reviews coming soon). Today I am sharing part 1 of my Korean beauty haul and it's all on Etude House products. I ordered one order from the Etude House official website and received a few more packets from other sellers on Ebay. Let's see what I got!

The main reason I placed a order from Etude House was because they were having a sale on their Play 101 Pencils. I recently became obsessed with the 101 eye liner after watching Pony's videos of her using the pencils in various ways. I order the colors 8 (matte), 16 (creamy), 18 (matte) and 49 (creamy).

I also ordered the Proof 10 Eye Primer and Kissful Lip Care Lip Corrector. I heard these two products were very popular so I'm excited to try them out.

My old Precious Mineral Any Cushion was running low so I decided to buy refill. I also bought two of the any air puffs because the one in my old cushion is really gross and it needed to replace it.

Lastly, I bought a new cushion case because I really hated how plain and boring the packaging the Precious Mineral Cushion case is so I decide to buy one of the cute ones that recently came out.

In case you ever wondered what the cushion refills look like here are some pictures. It's so easy in insert them in the case!

Etude House was having a special promotion at the time I was ordering that if you bought a precious mineral cushion you would get a free cushion decoration kit. So I bought my younger sister a cushion and I kept the kit for myself. I'm so excited to decorate my case! I'll make a post with more pictures soon!

What Etude House products have you tried?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment