6.23.2015

Favorite Nail Polishes ♥ Summer Favorites

Summer is finally here! That means flashing neon colors, steaming hot weather and refreshing ice cream treats! Around summer time I love to wearing bright vivid colors on my nails. Today I'm sharing some of my favorite nail polishes that I will be wearing on my fingernails all summer long!

Zoya Arizona is a fun orange creme color that reminds me of the sunset. China Glaze Neon and On and On is such a lovely color but this nail polish is very VERY streaky but when applied correctly it's gorgeous! If you want to appear tanner a white polish like Sally Hansen White On is a summer essential. And of course I have to mention my favorite nail polish this year China Glaze Treble Maker!

My favorite turquoise blue nail polish is the Color Club Blue-Ming, it's so bright and beautiful! If I want a true blue I brush on Essie Strut Your Stuff . Zoya Kate was a limited edition nail polish that I got a few years ago. I adore the consistency of this nail polish because it has a jelly like formula that applies on smoothly and looks like gel. I'm currently wearing Essie Play Date on my nails. It's a lovely purple creme color that screams summer time!

What is your favorite summer nail polish?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment