6.28.2015

Days 173-179 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 173: I was cleaning my room and found my old phone case from when I was in high school! I was inspired by one of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's videos.

Day 174: My order for The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Cream finally came in! I also got more of my favorite Secret Key Snail+EGF Repairing emulsion and essence. I will be reviewing these products soon!

Day 175: Lucy being a creep. I swear she was a little girl who use to haunt houses in a previous life.

Day 176: I found the new Maybelline Baby Lip glosses! They have various colors but I got all the pink ones because it's the color I wear the most on my lips.

Day 178: Went to the mall to buy some clothes for my trip to Mexico. I'm so excited!

Day 178: Look at this birthday cake cupcake from Gigi's Cupcakes! It tasted amazing! #frostinggoals

Day 179: And in case you were curious here are the rest of the cupcakes I got from Gigi's Cupcakes. The flavors are chocolate chip cookie dough, cotton candy, birthday cake and triple chocolate torte.

How was your weekend?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! They tasted delicious too! I'm definitely going back there again!

      Delete