6.07.2015

Days 152-158 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 152: I was in the mood for some Mexican food so I bought this Mexican bowl by Amy's. I use to eat microwavable dinners all the time when I was younger and I honestly don't know why because they never satisfy my cravings. It tasted alright but it didn't fill me up and tasted like plastic.

Day 153: My beauty favorites from the month of May. You can check out the full post here.

Day 154: My new favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor! I actually believe this was the first Ben and Jerry's flavor that I ever tried but I haven't had it for a long time! If you love cookie's and cream ice cream you will enjoy this flavor, it has actual cookie bites mixed in!

Day 155: Lucy sunbathing.

Day 156: Celebrated national doughnut day! We went to Dunkin Donuts around the end of the day so they didn't have much of a variety left but that coffee roll doughnut was amazing!

Day 157: Coffee pick me up! It's a iced soy caramel macchiato from Starbucks. One of my favorite Starbucks drink!

Day 158: My blogging notebooks. I recently bought that blog ideas notebook from Indie and Co. It's so convenient because it can fit in all my bags almost perfectly.

How was your week/weekend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment