6.29.2015

Beauty + Lifestyle Favorites ♥ June Favorites

Welcome back to another monthly favorites post! This time I'm posting my favorites early because I have something exciting planned on July 1st! This month I had a good amount of Korean beauty products, probably cause it's all I've been using lately. I also have one lifestyle favorite that I thought I would include since I rarely do lifestyle favorites posts anymore so I thought I would just merge both beauty and lifestyle favorites in one post. Enjoy!

Missha All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF 45 PA+++
Don't know why I haven't mentioned this sunscreen in a favorites post before, I mean I use it every single day! The formula is exceptional! It's light and sinks into your skin almost immediately. It also doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell, which I can't stand.

Lalavesi Akma Formula Base Cushion "Ice Cute" Special Limited Edition
Even though I almost sold this cushion I'm really glad to I decided to stick with it. The coverage is fantastic and it matches my skin tone almost exactly! A review for this product will be coming later this week.

Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder
I've had this powder for a while now but hadn't really used it too much. However, the past two weeks I've been using it a lot more (so that I could review it). On certain days this powder works better then others. But if you need a quick matte look for whatever, this is perfect for you.

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
I have very oily eyelids so I bought this because I heard it was good at preventing creases. And it is! I've used both the Urban Decay and Too Faced eye primers and I didn't like either too much but I love this one! You just have to make sure to cover your whole lid. If not there could be some smudging. That's why I cover my whole lid and brow bone.

Hard Candy Concealer-Cache-Imperfection in Light Pale
Ever since I learned you can use nude colored eyeliner pencils as concealer I've been using this Hard Candy concealer pencil a lot more. I have actually had this pencil for a while but never really used it before, until now. It's great at concealing humongous pimples and blemishes. I use this pencil to camouflage anything my cushion or concealer can't hide.

Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner
This Tony Moly gel eyeliner is incredibly famous in Korea. I was watching some Korean beauty videos and almost every beauty creator had at least used this eyeliner once so I had to get my hands on it! This stuff is absolutely amazing! The gel is soft as butter, making the application effortless. The staying power is tremendous too! Full review coming soon!

Vitafusion B12 Vitamin Energy Gummies
I can't shallow pills because I have an awful gag reflex so I'm thankful they have so many gummy vitamins now! B12 is great at improving your metabolism, digestion, brain function and your immune system. I read an article saying that vegans and vegetarians should take B12 because it's hard to find in most vegan-friendly foods. These gummies taste yummy and make taking vitamins fun and easy, like you're eating candy!

What are some of your beauty favorites you discovered in June?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. omg, everything in your favorites is so cute, including the B12 haha

    I love gummy vitamins too! They taste so good, but super addicting :x

    I have the zero sebum powder too but never got around to using it because I have so many other powders laying around. I will need to try it out soon though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that the powder works better when you wear it out for a short time. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      Delete