6.02.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ May Faves

It's time once again to share my favorite beauty products from the previous month. In May I played around with a few items that had been laying around in my room collection dust. As a huge makeup junkie I often collect various types of makeup and beauty products but rarely have time to play with them all. However in May I found time to test out some old products and give them a new meaning.

Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid in Sport Fresh
My absolute favorite antiperspirant is the Secret Clinical Strength in waterproof. I've been using it for years and it's the only deodorant that I've found that actually protects my armpits from sweat. I've used other scents and only the waterproof version has combated against my strong sweat...until now! I decided to try the sports fresh scent this time and it works just like the waterproof one. The only downside is the scent, it smells like men's cologne, which I'm not a fan of.

LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo
An old favorite that has reappeared once again in my beauty favorites! I've been using this dry shampoo to add volume to my hair. Not only does it make my hair extremely voluminous but it also refreshes and cleans my hair, leaving behind a lovely citrus scent on my hair.

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
This month I was obsessed with using my air cushion! I've probably used it everyday this month! I especially love the air puff sponge that is featured in cushions, it provides a flawless finish that makes my makeup look amazing! I recently ordered more of these sponges so that I can use to apply my regular bb/cc creams and concealer with to get that flawless application.

Shea Moisture Coconut + Hibiscus Hold + Shine Moisture Mist
Whenever my hair is looking dull I spritz this on my ends to hydrate and add shine to my curly locks. The scent of this spray also smells like tropical summer's night!

China Glaze Trebel Maker
I literally wore this color on my fingers all month long! It's neon green cream that has been my favorite go-to nail polish throughout May! It's the perfect summer color.

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eye Maker
This is a double sided eye shadow pen that contains two colors, a medium tone brown and a light shimmery pearly color. I've been using the shimmery pearl side to lighten my under-eyes (yes, you heard right). In Korea it's popular to highlight the under-eye area with a light shimmer color to create the aegyo sal eye look. I know most westerners must be shrieking in horror right now, why would you want to bring attention to your under eyes? Well because it makes you appear innocent, wide-eye and youthful, which is always a trend in South Korea.

What are you favorite beauty products?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment