6.15.2015

22nd Birthday ♥ Monthly Wishlist

22nd Birthday Wishlist

So yesterday was the one month mark until my 22nd birthday (only one more month of being 21) so I'm sharing my birthday wishlist today! I usually make these birthday wishlists for my family so that they know what I want for my birthday without asking, because I like being surprised in my birthday. But even if I don't get any of these gifts on my birthday at least you guys know what I'm currently interested in at the moment.

Story of Seasons: I didn't even know this game had been released! I know it may look very childish but it's still very cute! I saw videos online of this game before it was even announced here in North America. You basically just make a farm and try to make it the best farm in town it looks like a really cute simulation game (which are my favorite type of games).

Nikon Coolpix L830 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera: I was playing around with this camera at Bestbuy one day and I remember loving the quality so I've had this down on my wishlist for some time now. I know it's not a special "blogging camera" like most bloggers have but I really liked how it took photos, it was small enough to fit in my purse and it was easy to use. Plus, it's not super pricey compared to other cameras out there.

Ettang Modeling Take-Out Pack: I love treating myself to a facial every now and then. The packaging of this 8 piece mask set immediately caught my attention because it reminds me of something they would sell at a bakery.

Fujifilm Hello Kitty Mini Instax Camera: I think almost every year that I've posted a birthday wishlist I've included a Fujifilm instax mini. But I never get one for some reason. Crossing my fingers I get one this year!

Disney Winnie the Pooh Vans size 7: Vans are my life! Vans always comes out with cute prints such as Hello Kitty and Disney. I saw these on instagram and fell in love! Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorite Disney characters so I need these in my shoe collection!

Yeondukong x Memebox East Contouring Duo: Yeondukong is a popular Korean beauty guru that partnered up with Memebox to create these amazing creamy beauty sticks. There are a variety of beauty sticks but I really want to try the contouring duo because I've seen her use them in a few of her videos and they look like great products to add to your regular beauty routine.

Lalavesi Akma Cushion S.F Ice Cute Edition in P6: So this is similar to the cushion I showed you guys yesterday (which I decided to keep) but this one has a pink tint instead of a a neutral tone. I really just want this cushion for the case so even if I don't like the actual product at least I get to keep the cute case!

What do you want for birthday?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment