5.14.2015

My Skincare Regime ♥ Morning/Night Routine

The last time I updated you guys on my skin routine was two years ago! Now, I use completely different products so I thought I would share what skincare products I am currently using. I've used this skincare routine for almost two months now and I've seen a huge improvement in my skin. My skin responds really well to all the products I use and I haven't gotten any bad breakouts or pimples (aside from the curling iron burnt mark I got over the weekend) in weeks!

I didn't realize that I used that many skincare products until I took pictures. It may seem like a lot but when I'm washing my face at night it really doesn't seem like a lot. I was going to share what masks and scrubs I use as well but I didn't want to make this a super long post and I pretty much use the same mask/scrubs that I used in my last skincare routine. My morning and night routine are pretty similar so I thought I would let you guys what I do down below. I use a scrub and mask once a week.

Morning Routine:
Tone > Moisturizer > Emulsion > Essence > Sunscreen > Eye Cream

Night Routine:
Make Up Remover > Cleanse > Tone > Moisturizer > Emulsion > Essence > Oil > Sunscreen > Eye Cream > Eye Serum

Botanics Micellar Cleansing Solution 3-in-1 All Bright:
First step, if I am wearing makeup that day then I remove my makeup with this micellar cleansing solution. I pour some makeup remover in a cotton pad to gently remove my makeup. The only downside with this product is that it doesn't remover waterproof mascara that well.

Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream:
Next, I dab a dime size amount and massage the cleanser on my face for 3-4 minutes. You can see my full review here (it's an old post).

Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera:
To balance the ph levels on my face I tone my face after cleansing. I pour some of the toner on a cotton pad and spread along my face. Then I pat in the rest of the toner so that it absorbs into my skin. I love this toner because it is alcohol-free and doesn't harm my face like other toners I've used before. here (also an oldie).

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer w/ Frankincense + Myrrh Extracts:
I've had a difficult time trying a find a moisturizer suitable for my skin but I finally found one! It moisturizes my skin and even has anti-aging properties, which is wonderful!

Missha All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun with SPF 45:
To protect my face from the strong sun rays I use the Missha safe block sun essence sunscreen. I only use this in the mornings after I've applied my emulsion and essence to prevent against sun damage.

Secret Key Snail+EGF Repairing Emulsion:
After moisturizing I move onto the hydrating part of my routine. First step, is the emulsion. I adore the Secret Key Snail+EGF line! Their emulsion helps improve damaged skin, elasticity, brighten and moisturizes my skin. I gently pat this on my face so that the emulsion can fully skins in.

Secret Key Snail+EGF Repairing Essence:
Next is essence time! I first spread on the essence and then pat it in, since this is a lot thicker then the emulsion. Like the emulsion it helps damage skin. It heals and repairs scars and wounds and also brightens and hydrates the face.

Paula's Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster:
To nourish my skin I apply this oil on my face after I applied emulsion and essence. It's suppose to be for dry skin but I got a sample size in a Birchbox and my skin loved it so I decided to get the full-size. It hydrates and softens my normal to oil combination skin.

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream:
I dab a little bit of this eye cream under my eyes. It hydrates and moisturizes my eyes and slightly whitens the under eye area.

SheaTerra Organics Argan + Green Coffee Around-Eye Beauty Serum:
Finally! The last step to my skincare routine is eye serum. This is an extra step that you can follow if you want to protect the eye area. I apply this oily serum underneath my eyes and massage to the side of my eyes.

How many skincare products do you use?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment