5.20.2015

May Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

It's Birchbox time again! Today I will be showing you all what I received in my May Birchbox. This month Birchbox partnered with Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, a very popular lifestyle blog. I've read a few posts from Emily so it was fun to see a fellow blogger team up with Birchbox to pick out this month's products.

For my sample choice this month I decided on the Harvey Prince sea salt spray. I adore sea salt beach mists! I spritz some on my naturally curly locks everyday to enhance my curling waves and get a messy beachy tousled look. I also received some new skincare goodies, an eyeliner and a perfume that claims not to be a perfume? Take a peak at my Birchbox and let me know what you got in the comments!

I love the sweets on the card!

Box Overview

List of products

Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist Full-size, $22
What: This styling spray delivers beachy texture, big volume, and a summery scent.
How: Spritz generously onto damp hair and let air dry.

Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel Full-size, $24
What: Lightweight, vitamin-packed hydrator that brightens skin and goes on cucumber-cool.
How: Smooth onto face morning, night, or whenever skin feels dry.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream Full-size, $39
What: This multitasker moisturizes, primes, protects, conceals, and provides sheer coverage.
How: In the morning, apply a thin layer to freshly washed, slightly damp face and neck.

Mally Evercolor Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner Full-size, $18
What: This pencil delivers vivid, smudge-proof color, and never needs sharpening.
How: Glide along lash line. Twist bottom of pencil to reveal more pigment.

Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume Full-size, $90-120
What: This allergen-free, minimalist scent has a single note: elegant, spicy Cetalox.
How: Spritz onto pulse points. This bold fragrance will take charge from there.

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I heard good things about this type of salt spray but never tried it.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's by a perfume company, so it smells amazing! But I haven't seen too much of a wave with it yet but I will continue to play with it!

      Delete