5.29.2015

Larabar Taste Test ♥ Fitness Friday

The other day while I was shopping at Target I found something amazing! As you guys know I'm a huge fan of Larabars. So when I saw these new Limited Edition Larabar featuring some cake flavors I kind of freaked out! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on these new flavors and whether they are worth buying or not.

Larabars are my favorite because they are gluten free, non-gmo, vegan, soy free, dairy free and contain less then 9 ingredients. I use to eat energy bars as snacks but I noticed that they started making me slightly bulky (because that's what they're designed to do) so I switched on over to Larabars, which aren't an energy bar so they are the perfect treat cause they do not make you beefy.

Larabar Coconut Pineapple Cake:
This bar contains six ingredients including, dates, dried coconut, dried pineapple, almonds, cashews, and dried lime juice concentrate. It does not taste like coconut pineapple cake but I knew I wouldn't taste like cake. What it does taste like is like pineapple and nuts! There is a slight sweet coconut aftertaste. If you enjoy tropical flavors you will this!

Larabar Strawberry Shortcake:
Ingredients contain dates, macadamia nuts, cashews, dried strawberries, dried cranberries, pecans, vanilla extract, and dried lemon juice concentrate. It tastes like berries mixed with nuts and a kick of lemon. You can definitely taste the rich tart flavors and lemon! But it also doesn't taste like strawberry shortcake.

What's your favorite Larabar flavor?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I don't think we have these in Aus but anything with coconut is my favourite! The packaging is very cute too ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the packaging is adorable but I didn't really like these flavors. But Larabar have other coconut flavors that I really love! If you ever get a chance to try them you should!

      Delete