5.11.2015

Korean Beauty Wishlist #3

Korean Beauty Wishlist #3

The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Sebum Control Moisture Sun:
I'm running low on my current sunscreen so I'm on the lookout for a new one for summer. The sunflowers on The Face Shop packaging immediately drew me in (sunflowers are my favorite type of flower). I'm not too picky when in comes to sunscreen as long as it does it's job and shields my face from the sun I'm alright.

Hera UV Moist Cushion Ultra Moisture:
Etude House Precious Mineral Cushion was a great introduction to the cushion family, but now it's time for something new! I'm interested in the Hera UV Moist Cushion Ultra Moisture. I've heard many fantastic reviews on this cushion but it's kind of expensive.

The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Smart Cushion Sun Cover:
The other cushion I'm thinking about possibly getting is the Natural Sun Eco Smart Cushion by The Face Shop. I think it would make an awesome cushion for summer! It contains a lot of sun care properties. It's also cheaper then the Hera cushion.

Tony Moly Goat Milk Premium Cream:
I was watching a Korean Youtuber and I saw her use this goat milk cream by Tony Moly. The cream contains goat milk drops that nourishes the skin deeply with rich nutrients. My face is extremely picky when it comes to creams so I'm debating whether or not I should go get it. If any of you have tried this cream let me know what you think of it!

Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Powder:
I have been using the Etude House Zero Sebum powder for a while now and one thing I've noticed is that the white powder washes me out. This provides the same effect as the original Innisfree No-Sebum powder but with a natural tint so that you don't look like a marshmallow.

Etude House Dust Cut Facial Mist:
It's almost time for me to get a new mist. Everything time I look for a new spray mist I research like crazy so that I make sure to get the best mist so my skin can look radiant. But I'm pretty sure they all work the same. The Dust Cut facial mist is suppose shield your face from harmful environment pollution and other junk that could cling on to your face.

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence:
Innisfree recently came out with it's new Jeju Sparkling Mineral collection and the products in the line contain carbonated spring water that is suppose to make your skin look moist and clear to give you a spa like finish. There is five items in the collection but I was most intrigued by the essence.

Have any of you tried any of these products?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment