5.21.2015

Hair Care Routine ♥ Favorite Hair Products

I know I just recently shared my skincare routine so let's keep the routines going! Today I will be sharing my favorite hair styling products. These are the products that I use to style my hair either after a shower or on slightly dirty hair. I typically only use a hair styling product until it runs before I try something new but I feel like all these products are amazing and have been making my hair smell and look amazing!

Shea Moisture Coconut + Hibiscus Hold + Shine Moisture Mist:
This is the newest member to my hair care family. It's a shine spray that smells like a coconut! I'm not someone who likes shiny hair because I think it makes your hair look greasy. However, on days when my hair looks dead I spray this on my ends and my hair look polished!

Got2B Beach Trippin' Waving Spray:
I've tried many different beach waving sprays and this is one of my favorites! I spritz this product on my waves to give that sea salt beach wave texture.

LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo:
This is my favorite powder dry shampoo! I don't wash my hair that often (like twice a week) so I use a lot of dry shampoo to make my hair look flawless! This dry shampoo is a powder unlike most dry shampoo's so it's going to last you a long time and it has a strong citrus scent!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush:
Batiste has some brilliant dry shampoos. I have used a few different scents before but the blush scent is my absolute favorite! It smells like roses and has the cutest packaging! Spray some on your roots and massage in the product to "magically" clean your hair.

Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls:
After I shower I use this curling gel on my damp hair to hydrate it. I focus on the ends and then use a wide tooth comb to evenly coat my hair with the product. I really love this curling gel, it's fantastic! This gel makes my curls soft and not crunchy like other curling products I've tried. I also highly recommend Miss Jessie's products if you have naturally curly hair.

Got2B Guardian Angel:
When I use heat styling tools on my hair I use this product. I'm currently using a the heat protectant from Got2B. It's suppose to protect your hair from heat as high as 425 F. I spritz this a few minutes before I start curling my hair to protect my hair from the damaging heat.

Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron:
This is my trusty curling iron. I've been using this iron for years and it still works! I believe it's a 1 inch curling iron, but don't quote me! I only curl a few sections of my hair, like the frizzy strands!

As every curly haired girl knows, we never brush our hair! If we do, our curls become a huge ball of frizz! However, I do use these two brushes to prevent knots. I use that wide tooth comb to distribute product evenly through my hair on slightly damp. The the brush on the right a tangle teezer that I got from Forever 21 last year. It's great at removing tangles! I just run this through my hair when I see knots and they disappear!

What are some of your favorite hair styling products?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice review;). I also really like LUSH dry shampoo, it's great that you can bring it on the plane since it's only powder ( not in a can). Where did you buy Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls? It sounds like I should try that one, too^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it on the Birchbox website but you can also find some of the Miss Jessie's products at Target! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I didn't know lush did dry shampoo! I need to find this ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing at creating volume and since it's a powder it lasts longer then sprays!

      Delete