5.27.2015

Etude House Give Me "Salted Caramel" Chocolate ♥ Beauty Review

This is a long awaited review! Etude House released three eye shadow duos in the beginning of Spring called the Give Me Chocolate line. I'm not the biggest eye shadow junkie. I usually just sweep on a single color over my eyelid and finish off with eyeliner and mascara. That's why the salted caramel eye shadow duo intrigued me because there are only two color so I don't feel bad for not using a bunch of colors like most other palettes.

The packaging is so adorable!

The duo was a lot smaller then I thought it would be but it's the around the same size as most drugstore duo eye shadows. There is obviously only two eye shadows and they stunning! Both the eye shadows are super shimmery! The coral pink color contains more glitter then the other color. The caramel brown eye shadow looks like a shimmery copper once applied. But it has a slight pink glow from the other color, which I don't like. Both of the colors glisten on the eyes. I especially love the coral shimmer color because it's absolutely gorgeous!

The only downside is that I wish the copper eye shadow didn't have that coral glow from the other color. If you apply just the caramel copper color on your lid you can definitely tell that there is another color mixed in even thought there is not. If there hadn't been the one con I would've adored this palette even move!

You can purchase the Etude House Give Me Chocolate here

Have you tried this palette yet?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment