5.24.2015

Days 138-144 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 138: I saw these at Target the other day and I went crazy! As you guys know I'm a huge fan of Larabars so when I found out that they had limited edition cake flavors made me so happy! But they don't really taste like cake. If you guys want me to make a taste test post on these let me know.

Day 139: On Tuesday I posted a blog post on my obsession on green nail polishes. You can check out that post here.

Day 140: I really love this month's Birchbox box design. It reminded me of a creamsicle! Check out what I got in my May Birchbox here.

Day 141: Since last week I shared my skincare routine I thought it would be fun to share my hair styling routine as well.

Day 142: I had to go get my passport information done on Friday. We are going to Mexico this summer for 2-3 weeks! After we were done we went to Taco Bell for breakfast. Their egg and cheese biscuit taco is amazing!

Day 143: I tried making cocoroons for the first time but used coconut flour instead of almond (to get more of a coconut taste) and they didn't turn out right. Next time I think I will just buy them first to see how they taste since I never tried cocoroons before.

Day 144: I went to Victoria Secret to score the 7 for $27 panties deal. I love VS panties they're the best!

How was your week/weekend?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of cocoroons, but the idea sounds yummy!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to find them in any stores around me so I'm tried making them instead, which was a huge fail! You are suppose to use almond flour instead of coconut flour. I will probably just order some off their website instead.

      Delete