5.17.2015

Days 131-137 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 131: My latest obsession is this mocha ice coffee. It tastes amazing with some almond milk mixed in. I really want to try the vanilla and caramel flavors too but I can't seem to find them in my local grocery stores.

I love the design on the back of the carton.

Day 132: Love this quote. It's on my yoga mat so every time I practice yoga I can get inspired and motivated.

Day 133: I tried the new red velvet Oreo shake from Burger King. It was delicious but it fills you up quick!

Day 134: I FINALLY talk about my skincare routine this week! I've waited a long time to talk about my skincare because I wanted to only talked about the products that work really well for my skin. You can read about my skincare regime here.

Day 135: My new Ban.do agenda came in the mail! It doesn't start until August 2015 so I have to wait 3 months before I can use it! ~cries~ I can't wait to make a lot of back to school planner themed posts with it!

Day 136: We celebrated my older sister's birthday at the Marietta Diner. It was seen on Food Network's Drive-in's, Diner's and Dive's before. It's so shiny!

Day 137: Crepes for breakfast.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment