5.03.2015

Days 117-123 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 117: Boba from Sunday. A new tea shop recently opened near me and they sell boba! I love the taro flavor!

Day 118: This is how Lucy the princess eat's her food. Just kidding! But I thought it would make a cute picture. Look at that posture!

Day 119: I'm loving this new sports bra I got from Forever 21! The front straps make poke out of my scoop neck tank tops adding a cute touch to my workout outfits!

Day 120: The new s'mores items they're selling at Starbucks are so cute! And can we talk about those cookies!

Of course we had to pick up some treats!

Day 121: After watching Lim Kim's new video I fell in love with her nail polish color she wore in the video. I've been looking for a similar color ever since! It's a neon pastel seafood green color. If any of you know what nail polish she wore or if you know of a color similar to it please let me know! I need to add this nail polish to my collection! The nail color I'm wearing here is more green in person and doesn't match the color in the music video.

Day 122: New beauty goodies.

Day 123: The new Starbucks s'mores frappuccino is amazing! If you haven't tried it I highly recommend you to! Until next Sunday you can get 50% all frappuccino's from 2pm-5pm (6pm for Starbucks reward members).

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Try China Glaze Treble Maker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought that color a few days after I posted this! Thanks for checking out my blog! <3

      Delete