5.07.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ April Faves

This post is long overdue! I had planned to post this on Monday but if you follow me on Twitter then you heard that I got sick. I don't normally get sick that often but this time I caught it from my younger sister. So the past few days I've been resting and trying to get better. I tried to type up a few posts the past few days but I couldn't because my head hurt too much to think! Anyways, it's time again to share my beauty favorites that I discovered in April.

Boots Botanics Micellar Cleansing Solution 3-in-1 All Bright:
I've tried many makeup removers and I found that water based makeup removers have been my favorite because you don't have to worry about getting water every time you take off your makeup at night. Also using a gentle cleansing solution soothes your eye area and doesn't turn it red like other makeup removers I've tried. My only concern is that it doesn't dissolve waterproof mascara that well but aside from that it works fine.

Paula's Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster:
I bought this after trying a sample size in my most recent Birchbox. Even though this oil is suppose to be for dry to very dry skin it does wonders to my normal to oily combination skin. I apply this overnight and let the oil sink in at night. I wake up with soft moist baby butt skin in the morning!

NYC Kohl Brow Eyeliner Pencil in Taupe:
My go-to eyebrow pencil is this taupe kohl pencil by NYC and it only costs $1! It colors in the brows and makes your eyebrows look amazing! I highly recommended this eyebrow pencil.

L'oreal Miss Manga Rock Voluminous Waterproof:
The newest Miss Manga installment is the Miss Manga Voluminous Rock. This mascara gives you that spiky spider lash look. At first I wasn't crazy about this mascara but after wearing it a few times I fell in love with the look it gives my lashes. I decided to get the waterproof because it's starting to get hot and moist over here so I thought it was time again to use a waterproof mascara.

NYC Liquid Eyeliner:
This NYC liquid eyeliner is very wet so it takes a while for it to fully dry after application. Besides that it's a very good eyeliner and I recommend it for those who want to try out an affordable liquid eyeliner.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo:
My younger sister was wearing this amazing soft matte pink lip cream and it looked beautiful so I had to get it! It's honestly my favorite lip color I've seen in a long time. Just make sure your lips aren't chapped because if they are it won't look as good.

Etude House Give Me Chocolate Eye Shadow in Salted Caramel:
I was drawn to this eye shadow duo because it reminded me of the NARS Orgasm and Laguna blush/bronzer duo, but for eyes. I like using these colors blended together to give my eyes a sparkly bronze look. I first apply the caramel colored eye shadow all over my eyelid and then pat on the glittery pinky coral on top of my eyelid. Together they look beautiful!

What are some of your favorite beauty products?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment