4.12.2015

Days 96-102 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 96: A picture from Lucy's Easter egg hunt. We did this last year when she was a baby pup and she loved it! So we decided to make another one for her this year.

Day 97: Leftover Easter candy. I love the pastel wrappers that all the Easter candy comes in! So cute!

Day 98: Drawing doodles! My favorite art style was always sketching and shading. I use to draw like this all the time when I saw younger.

Day 99: This is what I do when I am bored.

Day 100: First frozen yogurt of the year! My froyo consisted of sprinkles, mochi, cookie dough bites, circus animal cookies and a cherry!

Day 101: Faux chicken mini sliders. Whenever I'm craving something meaty I get these protein meat microwaveable food packets at the store. They taste pretty good and satisfy my cravings.

Day 102: I bought the Sims 4 online last Sunday because it was on sale and I really wanted to play it. IT TOOK A WHOLE WEEK TO DOWNLOAD! It finally finished downloading last night and I played all night long! I'm currently trying to build a house but the controls and completely different from Sims 3 so I'm having a tough time getting use to it. If any of you have any tips please let me know.

How was your week and weekend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment