4.05.2015

Days 89-95 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 89: I talk about my latest Korean beauty buys on Monday's blog post. Aren't Korean cosmetics the cutest!

Day 90: For lunch on Tuesday I made veggie tacos, with spinach and avocado. I love the way this picture came out!

Day 91: Overnight oats for breakfast. They always look disgusting but taste amazing!

Day 92: Writing down my Gudetama pattern down as I crochet him. You can see the finish result here.

Day 93: I've been really into microwave cakes in cups right now. I found a recipe that I like online but I'm going to tweak it and share it on my blog soon!

Day 94: I made my sister and I banana bunny pancakes. So cute!

Day 95: Happy Easter! My mom surprised us with these cute baskets with makeup and candy inside. We are also going to hide Easter eggs for Lucy later. We haven't celebrated Easter in years so this is going to be fun!

Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what are you going to do today?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment