4.26.2015

Days 110-116 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 110: I was in the mood for ice cream so I checked out the coconut milk ice creams (since I've discovered I'm sensitive to lactose I'm trying out dairy free versions of everything) and found a cookie dough flavor! I didn't like it as much as I thought I would but it still tasted good. I wish there were more cookie dough bites in it though. Next time I will try the cookies and cream flavor!

Day 111: An iced soy caramel macchiato from Starbucks. This whole week I was really craving iced coffee for some reason, probably because of the warm weather.

Day 112: I was checking what was in the refrigerator and found these interesting jellos. I don't know where they came from but the flower ones look incredibly cool!

Day 113: Lucia taking a nap on my bed wearing her new cheetah dress. She's such a little diva!

Day 114: Taco Bell knows me so well.

Day 115: Please excuse my nail polish. My nails are finally back to normal! Last year when I got my acrylics off I thought I had lost my long and strong nails but now they're back and as healthy as ever! This is probably the longest I've had healthy nails in a long time! This means I can make notd/notw posts again! I took a break from making notd posts because my nails were so weak and brittle that my polish would even last two days! I would go weeks without painting my nails (and anybody who knows me knows that I absolutely love painting my nails) but know I'm painting my nails like crazy again! I missed my nails so much! NEVER! EVER! GET ACRYLIC NAILS!

Day 116: I've tried the previous miss manga mascara before so I can't wait to try the rock version. It must be new because I haven't heard anybody talk about yet. I will let you know what I think about it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment