4.14.2015

Currently Testing ♥ Upcoming Beauty Reviews

Maybe you  guys noticed that I haven't been reviewing as much beauty products as I used it. Why? Because I'm overwhelmed by the amount of beauty products I need to review! I even have a notebook dedicated just for reviews. I don't wear makeup everyday (I usually just wear it on the weekends) so it's hard to test out products when you only wear makeup on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I thought I would share some of the products that I will be reviewing in the next couple of weeks and what I think about them so far.

I have had the Tony Moly Panda's Dream Good-Bye Dark Eye Corrector for a long time now but I haven't had the time to truly test it. I have a eye cream routine right now that I swear by and haven't really adventured into anything new. However, I have used this cream a few times already and I'm not sure if I like the consistency of it.

I also bought one of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes about a month ago. It's suppose to act like gel nail polish and last longer then regular nail polish. I've worn gel nail polish before and it does last extremely long (about two weeks). The color is beautiful but for some reason I haven't gravitated towards it the past few weeks so I haven't used it as much as I thought I would have. I also have the Miracle Gel Top Coat, let me know if you want me to review the top coat as well!

Etude House recently came out with the Zero Sebum Drying Powder. Usually I don't use oil-control powders because I like the dewy look but I thought I needed a change in my makeup routine so I bought this powder. I've use it a few times but I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. I guess I have to keep testing it!

I saw this eye concealer palette by Hard Candy and had to buy it because I love concealer palettes! I love how you can mix the neutral colored concealers together to get the perfect concealer shade for your skin tone. There is also a yellow, green and purple concealer for situations that need special attention.

Here are some of eye products I'm playing with. Three eyeliners including Etude House Drawing Show Brush liner, NYC Liquid Eyeliner and Etude House's Proof 10 Auto Pencil. I'm also trying to use the Etude House Dear Girl's Cute Eyes Maker, but I always forget that I have it!

Which product(s) do you want me to review first?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment