4.13.2015

April Wishlist ♥ Monthly Wishlist

April Wishlist
Heart Shaped Silicone Ice Cube Tray: We don't own an ice cube tray. So I need to get one to make coffee and creamer ice cubes to add to my iced coffees. And since I can't just buy regular ice cube trays I found this cute heart shaped tray on Amazon.

The Sims 4 Get To Work: After downloading Sims 4 and playing with it for two days I think it's time to get the Get To Work expansion pack. I've been watching a few Youtube videos on the game and I really really want it! I want to open my own cafe and clothing store! Any other Simmers out there?

My Melody x Biore Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil: I was looking for a new makeup remover and found this adorable My Melody cleansing oil on Ebay. I need a new makeup remover asap so I probably won't be getting this one anytime soon but hopefully I will order it before I go on summer vacation.

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer: I am in need of a new eye primer so I was looking online for reviews on a Korean eye primer and I found this one by Etude House. If any of you have tried this product let me know if it's good or not.

Etude House Dreaming Swan Dear My Blooming Lips Talk: Etude House recently came out with some new lipsticks along with the new Dreaming Swan collection. The whole collection is inspired by ballet, which I just love! The lipsticks come in a range of coral and pinks, my favorites are PK022 and PK023.

American Apparel Flat Lattice Jelly Sandals: Lately, I've been really into the color Lilac. I've been slowing collecting pastel purple colors for Spring. I have yet to buy a pair of lavender shoes until I saw these from American Apparel. Sadly, they're sold out.

Hot Body Year Round: I've been following Cassey's Blogilates blog/videos for a while now. I follow her 30 day challenge calenders and I love the results I've seen so far! She just released her new book and I'm so excited to read it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment