4.23.2015

April Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

I was incredibly happy this month to see my monthly Birchbox dressed up in a spring themed box designed by Rifle Paper Co. The colors and flowers look absolutely beautiful! I forgot to send in my sample choice of the month earlier this month so I didn't know what sample I got until I received my Birchbox in the mailbox. Let's see what I got.

Box overview
List of products
Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo Full-size, $15
What: This mild cleanser delivers much-needed nourishment to repair and rebuild strands.
How: Massage a quarter-sized dollop into wet hair. Rinse and follow with conditioner.

Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Repairing Conditioner Full-size, $16
What: Restorative formula that strengthens dry or damaged hair, leaving it softer and smoother.
How: Work through clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. Rinse well.

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash - Bathing With Sharks Full-size, $16
What: This richly foaming cleanser has an energizing, beachy scent.
How: Message generously into damp skin, then rinse away-or add a dollop to your bath.

What could be in this month's pillow pack?
Wei Manuka Bee Venom Mask Set of 8 Pods, $60
What: This treatment firms, soften, and minimizes fine lines, with a warm tingle as it works.
How: Brush mask onto clean face, avoiding eyes, 1-2 times weekly. Wait 10 minutes, then rinse.

Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush Full-size, $26
What: This water-resistant pigment stays put and gives skin an effortless glow.
How: Sweep onto apples of cheeks and along cheekbones for all-day, any-weather wear.

This was my first time I got a deluxe sample size shampoo and conditioner in my Birchbox, I'm so happy with them! I usually get those double packets that make everything messy. I'm starting to save my samples for my summer vacation coming soon so I will be saving these for my upcoming summer travels. The other sample that I was happy to receive in my box is the Bee Venom Mask. I love getting masks in my Birchbox, because I love masks! I will probably be saving this for my trip. As for everything else, I wasn't exactly crazy for the body wash (but will probably still use it) and the Cargo blush, because I don't really wear blush. I probably should have picked my sample choice.

What did you get in your April Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment