4.27.2015

3 Eye Creams To Try ♥ Mini Beauty Review(s)

When I turned 20 I started adventuring into eye creams because your 20's is when you are suppose to start really taking care of your skin if you want to prevent premature aging. At first I tried anything that was handed to me like from Birchbox or any other samples I had laying around. Today I am reviewing two eye products that I've been testing out for the past few months and sharing my favorite $8 eye cream that I swear by!

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream:
I've been using this eye cream for the past year and I adore it! I thought an $8 eye cream wouldn't serve any purpose to my eye bags but it hydrates and whitens my dark tired eyes from lack of sleep. The cream formula sinks into my skin and nourishes the thin skin around my eyes. I lightly dab a little bit of this cream in the morning and at night and it's really made a difference in my eye's appearance. If you are interested in trying out an eye cream that brightens and hydrates your eyes I highly recommend this eye cream. You can find it at Target.

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Good-Bye Dark Eye Corrector:
I was drawn to this eye corrector originally because of the adorable packaging. However, I wasn't impressed with this product at all! It really doesn't do anything. The cream is white and thick, I really have to massage this under my eyes for the whiteness of the cream to dissolve and sink into the skin (but it really just sits there). You would think that the thick white cream would at least brighten my dark eyes but no.

Shea Terra Organics Argan + Green Coffee Around-Eye Beauty Serum:
If you want to take your eye cream game to a different level try using an eye serum. This eye serum contains argan oil that soothes and smooth skin around the eye. The green coffee bean oil contains powerful antioxidants and stimulates blood circulation for brighter looking youthful eyes. I apply the serum at night and massage around the eye area, little goes a long way.

Do you use an eye cream? If so, which one do you use?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment