3.26.2015

Spring Beauty Essentials ♥ Spring Seven

When I think of Spring I think of pastel nail colors, flirty floral fruity scents and rose themed everything! Today I'm sharing seven of my favorite beauty essentials for Springtime that I've been using non-stop so far this season.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
Whenever I have some oily greasy hair I spritz some of this on my roots and anywhere else that needs to be tamed from sebum. I also like the amount of volume it gives my hair. Not to mention this smells like flowers!

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
The weather is finally starting to warm up here so that means one thing for me, sweat. I sweat really easily so I need a primer to keep my makeup intact during this season. I love how this is a translucent matte gel that doesn't make me look pale like other primers I've used.

L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift CC Eye Corrector 
Spring is the season when I become sleep deprived, this leads to dark puffy eye circles. Since I don't want to look like a zombie I use this roll-on eye corrector that conceals my eye bags and makes me look wide-awake.

Tony Moly Perfume Bar in Koko Floral
Where have perfumes bar been my whole life? This is the perfect mix of floral and fruity. I lightly dab some of this on my neck, wrists and any other places that need to smell fresh. The scent reminds me of Spring and the cute bunny packaging screams Easter!

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in Grey Brown
When I first swatched this on my hand I was extremely disappointed with the pigmentation of the pencil because I saw little to no color. However, after testing out on my brows I was shocked! This pencil tames and makes my eyebrows look flawless!

Mario Badescu Skincare Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
I love using facial mists to refresh my face during the hot humid days. I spritz this 2-3 times a few inches away from my skin for a cool sensation.

Essie Nail Polish in Blossom Dandy
This has been my go-to nail polish for spring lately. I love robin egg blue polishes, this one has hints of mint green blended in the polish perfect for spring!

What are your favorite beauty Spring essentials?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment