3.19.2015

March Happy Mail ♥ Monthly Subscriptions

It's time for another Happy Mail! I'm going to be honest with you guys, I wasn't a big fan of this month's Happy Mail. There were a few things that I really loved but a majority of the cards were not my favorite. I have also noticed that they keep sending a bunch of gift tags with each Happy Mail and I'm still not sure what to do with them but I'll probably find a use for them soon. Anyways let's take a look at the March Happy Mail!

Here is a brief overview of what's in my Happy Mail.

Here are six of the eight cards. My favorites are the popcorn pug, grumpy cat and rainy card with the rainbow envelope.

These are the other two cards and the post card. I really love the postcard background!

Four of the cards came with copper foil. I love how the polka dot foil looks on the card.

In my Happy Mail I also got 2 set of stickers (probably another mistake) and 6 colorful neon gift tags.

When I saw this shopping list I was so excited! I'm always making lists on my phone but forget to check it when I'm at the store. Having a physical copy of a shopping list makes my life easier!

This is the print of the month. It says "You can't use up creativity. The more you use. the more you have." Which i completely agree with.

Did you guys like this month's Happy Mail? Which was your favorite card?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment