3.23.2015

March Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

It's that time again for another Birchbox unboxing. The box design this month is my favorite so far this year! I love the mix of the two patterns and a soft baby blue slashed in the middle. The monthly pick I choose for March is the It's A 10 Leave-in product. I've tried this before so I'm looking forward to using it again! Let's see what else I got this month!

Box overview
List of products
It's A 10 Miracle Full-size, $18
What: This 10-in-one treatment addresses the spectrum of hair damage, from brittleness to frizz.
How: Smooth one to spritzes into dry hair with your hands, then style. Use more for wet hair.

Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Creme Full-size, $19
What: Luxe hydrator that nourishes and soothes skin with 70% organic ingredients.
How: Smooth generously onto skin after showering, or anytime you need a moisture boost.

BioRepublic Green Tea Detox Purifying Sheet Mask Full-size, $14.95
What: Antioxidant-rich mask that helps clear skin and minimizes imperfections.
How: Apply to clean face. After 15-20 minutes, remove and pat in extra serum (no need to rinse).

???
Paula's Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster Full-size, $35
What: Made with nine plant oils, this perfect-for-dry-skin blend fights redness and irritation.
How: Smooth 2-3 drops over clean face, or add to your favorite moisturizer or serum.

Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter Full-size, $14
What: This weightless gel formula gives skin a subtle, pearlescent shimmer.
How: Dab onto cheekbones and brow bones - then glow get 'em!

What did you get in your Birchbox?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good. The green tea mask looks awesome. I stopped my Birchbox subscription because I kept getting similar items: mascara, face wash, etc.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait to use the sheet mask! I've been with Birchbox since the beginning and after being subscribed to other monthly subscriptions I can proudly say Birchbox is of the best monthly beauty boxes out there! I've discovered so many holy grail products from them including my absolute favorite cleanser! Plus, if you review the products you get you can get 10 credits which you can spend in their shop (100 credits equal $10) so it's like your paying off your box every couple of months but with a full-size product.

      Delete