3.02.2015

Korean Beauty Wishlist #2

Korean Beauty Wishlist
Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist:
They repackaged the bunny mists by Tony Moly and I love the new bunny shaped bottles! I own the previously designed sleek mist but the lid of my spray is messed up and doesn't close properly. I plan on getting the moist mist next when my bottle finishes.

Holika Holika After Mask Sheet:
I was intentionally drawn to these Holika Holika sheet masks because of the cute illustrations and pastel packaging. There are six masks all dedicated to different events such as studying, vacations and even a drinking mask!

Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner:
I feel like I've tried every eyeliner from my local drugstores so now I'm exploring into Korean markets! I heard raves on this liquid liner from Etude House. This liner can make thick or thin precise lines in just one stroke.

Innisfree Skinny Longlongcara Mascara:
Mascaras with thin wands tend to be my favorite because the tiny bristles fully coat all of your lashes. The Longlongcara (I love the creative name!) lengthens, is smudge proof, and holds a curl for up to 12 hours!

Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil:
It's slowing starting to warm up here (however we do have a chance of freezing rain on Thursday) and during the Spring/Summer I prefer to use brown eyeliner because it looks way more natural and adds warmth to your eyes. The Proof 10 Auto pencil is waterproof and long lasting, it was basically made for the hot humid days! I'm definitely getting this!

Etude House Zero Sebum Dying Powder:
Etude House recently released a Zero Sebum line, products included are a variety of creams and this powder. You brush on this powder on areas that promote oil like your T-zone and it leaves your face clear without drying or flaking.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment