3.30.2015

Korean Beauty Haul ♥ Etude House

I have these phases where I get obsessed with Korean skincare and/or makeup, and right now it's makeup. In the beginning of the month I ordered a bunch on Korean cosmetics from various sellers and just recently I received all of my items that I ordered. Surprisingly they're all from Etude House, which wasn't intentional it just happened that way. Anyways, today I'm sharing another Korean beauty haul with you guys.

Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder
Etude House recently released a new zero sebum line that is suppose to reduce the amount of oil on you face. I wanted to try their drying powder (which is similar to the Innisfree) because I tend to be a walking grease ball during spring and summer. Hopefully this works!

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
I've been wanting to try this product for years and finally I decided to but it! The cute eyes maker is great if you want to achieve the aegyo-sal under eyes.

Etude House Give Me Chocolate Salted Caramel Eye Shadow
The Give Me Chocolate eye shadows also came out recently. I remember Etude House came out with a pastry line a few years ago and I always regreted not buying anything from the line. So I decided to

Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner
I was in need of a new black eyeliner so I checked to see what eyeliner brushes they had and ended up buying this one. The box the liner came in is really cute!

Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil in Brown
In the warmer month's I like using brown eyeliner because it softens the eye's. I bought this one because it's waterproof. I've only used this liner a few times and so far it's not working too well.

Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in Ivory Baby Star
I forgot why I bought this eye shadow stick but I love how sparkly it is! It's a light bronze color but certainly not ivory (like the name) with lots of shimmer. I've used this all over my eyelid and it creased a lot (but I wasn't wearing eye primer on the day I used it) but I will keep on using it and let you know in a review.

What is your favorite Etude House product?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I was accessible to Etude House products :( I love the Cushion foundation, it gives pretty decent coverage. I want to try more products, but I just didn't know what. I really like the Salted Caramel eyeshadow palette! Thanks for sharing :3
    With love, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete