3.10.2015

Girl Scout Cookies ♥ Taste Testing

Here in the states we have this national group of girls called Girl Scouts. They are these young girls who's mission is to build courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place. Every year the Girl Scouts come out with cookies which they sell nation wide. Depending on your location certain cookies that they don't sell in different parts of the country.

A few years ago they stopped selling one of my favorite cookies which I thought they got completely rid of but I found out recently that it still exists! They just didn't sell them in my region. Today I'm showing you some of the Girl Scout cookies I've been currently munching on.

Samoas (also know as, Caramel deLites)
"Crisp cookies coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and striped with dark chocolaty coating.."

They're more chewy then they are crispy. I love the taste of caramel, chocolate, cookie biscuit and lightly toasted coconut on top is a wonderful combination.

Tagalongs (also know as, Peanut Butter Patties)
"Crispy cookie layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolaty coating."

I love the combination of creamy peanut butter and rich milk chocolate dipped around the cookie. I swear these cookies are so addicting! If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups you will surely adore these cookies!

Thanks-A-Lot (also known as, the underrated cookie)
"Shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge and topped with an embossed thank you message in one of 5 languages."

These were my favorite GS cookie but they stopped selling them here Georgia for some reason so I had to order them online this year (I actually ordered 2 packets but we already finished them, oops!). Back when I first tried these cookies I called them "birthday cake cookies" because they taste like a typical vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. I highly recommend these cookies, they are my absolute favorite!

Which is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment